Africa Creates: Can God Be Too Busy? ·
Controversial as the title of his new hardcover book (God is too Busy) may be, Dr Samuel Duh isn’t denying God, but asking us to not wait around for miracles.
Dr Samuel Duh (pronounced Doo) was born in Ghana but went to the United States as a teenager, where he spent the next 30 years. As if a medical degree wasn’t enough, the good doctor also completed two Masters degrees and wrote several books in between.
In 2001, he moved back to Ghana. His latest novel entitled God is too Busy was published in August 2013 as a hardcover book.
His list of books:
- Black and AIDS, Causes and Origins
- Money Talks, Power Talks; The New World Disorder, 1994
- Heart Palpitations: The Crucifixion of Dr. Seh, 1997
- One More Time, 1999 (a novel)
- Saving Africa from AIDS: We Can Do It, 2008
- God is too Busy, 2013 (a novel, currently available in hardcover, but soon to be out as an eBook)
- Killing Ourselves with What We Eat (in press)
He’s going to be publishing the book on Amazon for those who would prefer an eBook version, so definitely keep an eye out. Better yet, email him at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask him to let you know when it’s out.
Listen to the interview below: